Team assemblers require specific skills, abilities, and knowledge to do their jobs effectively. Because they work as a part of a team, they must be able effectively communicate with others and adjust their actions in relation to others,' monitor themselves, and others.
- Concentrate on a task without being distracted
- Knowledge of materials, processes, and systems
- Effective oral and written communication
- Physical strength and dexterity
- Identify, analyze, and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of machines, tools, and materials